Download The Defender’s Oath – Tower Defense Game APK For Android
The Defender’s Oath APK is a classic Tower Defense game, but in 3D! Take control of your towers and spells while thwarting the plans of the evil invaders that are trying to take control of your homeland of Zyrkkal. As a newly sworn Defender, it is your duty to keep Zyrkkal safe. You must defend key locations to stop the enemy advancement with your Defender’s wit and tools.
Unlock and upgrade 6 unique towers and 4 unique spells to defend over 200* action packed levels! Let the Archmage Delano guide you on your adventures, as you defend unique 3D maps in a stylized art style!
Play completely offline if you wish! NO paywalls** and NO gimmicks.
Enjoy the thrilling story, as you work alongside the funny Delano while traveling through the land of Zyrkkal and beyond. Duus, Syrthesiea, Jwua, Druuka and Myrissu are all unlockable lands you can continue your journey to with unique enemies in each map!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can you really play The Defender’s Oath Apk game offline?
– Yes! Unless you wish to support the game through in-app purchases, you can play the game completely offline. The in-game currency converter allows players to control their gold and gems, giving the option to never have to connect to the internet. Obviously, when updates are released, the player will need to connect to get those updates.
What if I’m stuck on a level and cannot get past?
– We had a team test the game repeatedly to ensure all levels are playable and winnable. These players ranged from 10 years old up to 40! If you are stuck on a level, ensure your Towers, Crystals and Spells are upgraded as far as you can at that moment in time. If you lack gold or gems to do so, go back to an older level to gather the gold and/or gems to help you unlock the upgrade. Once you unlock the Tower of Ozias, you can play endless mode where the mages reward you gold and/or gems for every 5 waves you beat! If you still find you cannot beat a level, send us an email and perhaps we can give you clues on what towers and placements can help!
Why is the game size so large?
– Since the game is 3D, the art assets are a lot larger in size than most 2D games. When you also include how many levels the game has (and all the DLC map levels), the game is going to get large. We optimized it as best we could without effecting the quality of the art and/or gameplay, but there is only so much we can squeeze it down to.
Can I be an Alpha/Beta tester?
– We are always looking for more testers. Although we don’t invite EVERYONE, we do enjoy giving our loyal fans the opportunity to test before it hits the general public. When we are looking for new testers, we will post on our Facebook page. Just comment on the post (make sure you get your parent’s permission, if applicable) and we will contact you privately if you get chosen!
When will the DLC maps be released?
– Each DLC map will be added into the game when we have a major update. This way we can keep the updates to a minimum for those who play offline, while also extending the tower defense experience. We alpha/beta test each DLC map separately before release, and so sometimes there are still bugs and issues to sort out before it gets to your hands. We don’t like putting bugs in your hands, so we take the extra time to sort them out beforehand!
Will you be adding more towers and/or spells?
– Ah, but that would be giving away our secrets! You’ll just have to wait and see!
What if I have questions or concerns?
– Please email us, we would love to hear from you!
*Base game contains 51 levels (and 1 endless mode level). Unlock the other 150 through in-game map packs that you can purchase with in-game currency or in-app purchases.
**Although the Defender’s Oath does have in-app purchases, it also includes an in-game currency converter.