Download NHS COVID-19 Apk For Android
The new NHS COVID-19 app is the Official NHS contact tracing app for England and Wales.
It is the fastest way of knowing when you’re at risk from Coronavirus. The quicker you know, the quicker you can alert your loved ones and your community.
The more of us that use it, the better we can control coronavirus.
The app runs on proven software developed by Apple and Google, designed so that nobody will know who or where you are. And you can delete your data, or the app, at any time.
It has a number of features:
– Trace: Find out when you’ve been near other app users who have tested positive for coronavirus
– Alert: Lets you know the level of coronavirus risk in your postcode district.
– Check-in: Get alerted if you have visited a venue where you may have come into contact with coronavirus, using a simple QR code scanner. No more form filling.
– Symptoms: Check if you have coronavirus symptoms and see if you need to order a test.
– Test: Helps you order a test if you need to.
– Isolate: Keep track of your self-isolation countdown and access relevant advice.
Available in English, Welsh, Bengali, Urdu, Gujarati, Punjabi (Gurmukhi script), Chinese (Simplified), Romanian, Turkish and Arabic (Modern Standard). Additional languages and refinements will follow.
The app has been built in collaboration with some of the most innovative organizations in the world. We have worked with medical experts, privacy groups, at-risk communities and we’ve shared knowledge with the teams working on similar apps in many countries.
Protect your loved ones. Please download the app.
The App is CE marked as a Class I medical device in the United Kingdom and developed in compliance with European Commission Directive 93/42/EEC for class-I devices.
NHS COVID-19 Apk is developed by NHS. 3.0.5 Version is the latest version of the NHS COVID-19 App that was updated on September 29, 2020.
How To Download NHS COVID-19 App
The best option is to download straight from your browser. Below is a helpful illustrated guide on how to do it.
- Tap on the Download button.
- Now you will be directed to the download page. There is a button to download the file.
- Tap on Download APK.
- A confirmation window will pop up depending on your browser preferences.
- Install the APK file on your device and enjoy your favorite App.
How To Install APK
- Download Your APK File using any browser from Here
- Go to Phone Settings>Security Settings
- Enable Install From Unknown Sources
- Now go to any File Manager and Select the APK You Have Downloaded
- The App Will Install Safely
- You are done, Enjoy!