Download Auto Auto-Rotate APK Paid For Android
Auto Auto-Rotate Apk is an extremely simple app that stores Android’s auto-rotate setting per app.
Do you usually disable auto-rotate and enabled it only for some apps? Like your gallery, or your video app? Do you tend to forget to turn it off afterwards? Does it bother you?
Then Auto Auto-Rotate is the perfect app for you!
Auto Auto-Rotate is open source and released under the GPLv3 license. Check out the code if you like.
Required Android Permissions
▸ WRITE_SETTINGS to set Android’s auto-rotate on and off
▸ BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE to detect app launches
▸ REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS to make sure it keeps running in the background
▸ RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED to automatically startup on boot if activated
▸ PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS to get currently runnning app (only necessary in versions prior to 0.9)
You can download it for free in F-Droid
How To Download Auto Auto-Rotate
The best option is to download straight from your browser. Below is a helpful illustrated guide on how to do it.
- Tap on the Download button.
- Now you will be directed to the download page. There is a button to download the file.
- Tap on Download APK.
- A confirmation window will pop up depending on your browser preferences.
- Install the APK file on your device and enjoy your favorite App.
How To Install APK
- Download Your APK File using any browser from Here
- Go to Phone Settings>Security Settings
- Enable Install From Unknown Sources
- Now go to any File Manager and Select the APK You Have Downloaded
- The App Will Install Safely
- You are done, Enjoy!