Download Apk Analyzer App For Android
Apk Analyzer App allows you to explore apps on your device. It provides a detailed report not only about installed apps but also about not installed apk files from storage.
Key features of Apk Analyzer:
View details of installed and not installed application packages.
Explore your applications. Apk Analyzer shows you details including target Android version, security certificate, used and defined permissions, application components, storage requirements, resources, and much more.
• View AndroidManifest.xml file.
Decode the main metadata file of the Android app. Save readable Android Manifest to external storage.
• View statistics about installed apps in the Apk Analyzer.
Interested in statistical data of your app collection? Find out the average number of activities, permissions, or distribution of Android and certificate versions.
• Export application package to external storage.
• Share application package using Google Drive, Gmail, or others.
• Run publicly available activities.
• Search application by name in analyze Apk app.
• Filter applications by source.
Apk Analyzer App doesn’t require a rooted device.
Open source, licensed under GNU General Public License v3.